Business & tourism Awards
Entering and winning a business award, such as the New Zealand Tourism Awards , is a discipline many businesses use to achieve success. Success can be take various forms: profile and media exposure, bench-marking and prizes!
Working as a proposals coach, Trish works one-on-one with businesses to craft their entry based on the stipulated criteria. Trish has a proven track record with her awards clients either making the finals or winning their categories for business excellence. In 2010 she was a judge in the New Zealand Tourism Awards and in 2016 a judge in the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce Awards.
New Zealand Tourism Awards 2019
Tourism Industry Aotearoa (TIA) organises the New Zealand Tourism Awards.
Planning for 2019?
Now is the time to prepare for the 2019 awards. Assuming TIA continue with the same programme, entries are likely to open in the autumn of 2019. Beginning now is a more efficient, less painstaking and more effective way of being in position to submit a successful entry. Contact Trish for details on her 2019 Tourism Awards preparation module to help your business be 'awards fit' for 2019.
Trish has worked closely with clients to develop their New Zealand Tourism Award and Regional Business Award entries.
- Edgewater - Lake Wanaka: Winner 'Best Hotel' in the Hospitality Association of NZ awards 2017.
- Edgewater- Lake Wanaka: Finalist in the Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds: Winner Maori Cultural Tourism Awards 2016 and Winner Visitor Experience Award 2017
- Hobbiton Movie Set and Farm Tours: Finalist 2005-6 Best Visitor Attraction Category.
- Wai-o-tapu Thermal Wonderland: 2002-3 Winner NZ Best Visitor Attraction Award, Winner Innovator Award in Human Resource Development & Training, 2003-4 Finalist NZ Best Visitor Attraction Award.
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley: 2004-5 Winner Tourism Award: Innovation in Eco-Tourism.
- Hassle free Tours: 2007-8 Finalists in Visitor Activities & Attractions (leisure activity), Small Tourism Operator and PATA Young Professional Award (for Mark Gilbert).
- Edgewater Resort - Lake Wanaka: Finalist 2006-7 Hotel Accommodation Category.