Image Taken at Edgewater - Lake Wanaka
Trish is experienced at providing bespoke marketing solutions for many of New Zealand's leading small to medium sized businesses as well as New Zealand's larger tourism entities, both in the public and private sector.
Tourism Networks, Alliances or Co-operatives
The concept of pooling marketing resources or rallying around a particular concept is an effective way of growing markets and market share, especially in the competitive international market place.
Trish brings these experiences to the table having managed the Backpacker Tourism Marketing Network, in the past, and currently manages the New Zealand Tourism Marketing Network (Ski TMN), a position she held for more than 12 years.
Engaging an independent third person to manage the marketing tactics, campaign and the administration of the partnership is a proven strategy especially as an independent person brings impartiality to the group.
With extensive background in tourism marketing, Trish can 'hit the ground running' as she assists clients either on a part-time or project by project basis.
As businesses grow:-
- as a part time marketing manager, relevant if the business isn't yet ready to commit to a full-time employee
- or, there is particular area of growth in the business or a market opportunity to be seized
- or, it may be that you are facing a concentration of work requiring specialist assistance for a short period of time. Simply put, an extra pair of 'marketing hands'
- or, development of a marketing plan, business plan or creation of business awards entries
As a tourism consultant Trish can apply herself to these tasks and many more.
Edgewater - Lake Wanaka
Since 2003 Trish has been providing marketing services to Edgewater hotel in Lake Wanaka, an independently owned, four star plus, 104 room hotel. Trish provides the hotel with:-
- development of an annual marketing plan and budget
- management of the website, social media and online marketing
- managing online reputation management areas
- trade sales, with extensive experiences across the inbound and wholesale sectors. These have included off-shore Kiwilinks and TRENZ. The Prime Minister visits Wanaka booths, including Edgewater at TRENZ 2016.
- development of advertising outputs
- liaison on product development and new business opportunities
- brand ambassador